Programming of strategies
Select from the main menu Strategy Handling-> Scripting and then Strategy -> New or Edit to program new or edit the existing strategy
If you wish to edit the existing strategy, select the Edit submenu. You will see the following dialog box
The buttons inside this window have the following functions:
- Click the Edit button or double-click on the entry to open the programming window for the selected strategy.
- Click the Delete button to remove the selected strategies.
- Click the Compile button to compile all indicators, conditions, strategies and alert handlers. If you delete a strategy, the system will only accept changes after you have clicked the Compile button.
After selecting the New->Createmenu item for creating a new strategy you will receive a navigation popup with the option to either create a new strategy or import a strategy from a different trading platform:
- Step 1. Enter the name
- Step 2. Define input parameters.
- Step 3. Begin programming the strategy-specific code.